A valid email is required to move forward
Postal Job Requirements
Age & Education
- I am 18 years old or older, or
- I am 16 or 17 with a high
school diploma or GED
- I am a US Citizen, or
- I have a Green Card
Postal Jobs Available Today
ENTRY LEVEL JOBS INCLUDE:
Today, there are 1,023 entry level jobs available at the US Postal Service, all across the country.*
- Starting pay is $21 per hour, on average with benefits
- No experience is necessary
- High school diploma/GED is NOT required if you are 18 or older
- Federal benefits for career employees
- Average postal worker makes $72,000 a year
- Paid “on the job” training, and paid vacation
- Retirement plan
*Source: US Postal Service - May 3, 2016
What's Included with My Registration?
To help you get hired by the USPS as quickly as possible, once you register, you will be given immediate access to each of the following:
- Personal Placement Assistant – A designated person on staff assigned to you, to help you get hired, available weekdays from 9 am to 9 pm EST
- Postal Exam Simulator – The official postal exam is given on a computer and is timed, so it helps to
practice ahead of time on a computer, rather than from a book. Our online simulator allows you to
practice taking replicated postal exams, which are automatically timed and graded, and teach you how
to achieve a higher score.
- Video and Booklets – To guide you and help you succeed in each step of the postal hiring process
- Job Locator Tool – A much easier way to find USPS jobs that are available now in your area
- Postal Job Alerts – Receive an email each time a new job opening at the USPS becomes available in your area
- “Pass the Exam or It’s Free” Guarantee – Our program is guaranteed. We are so confident in the assistance we provide, if you don’t pass the exam, your registration is refunded in full.
- Starting Bonus of Up to $1,000 – Once you are hired, simply share your success story on video, and you will receive your Starting Bonus of up to $1,000.