Announcement on Pay, Benefits, and Availability of Postal Jobs
(Watch this brief video, then provide your info and click "Learn More" to continue)
Long Learn Video With Poster Image from 1:39
The U.S. Postal Service is now hiring.
- Over 1,000 entry level job openings nationwide.
- Pay is $21 an hour or more to start.
- With benefits, the average postal worker makes just over $72,000 a year.
- No experience is necessary, and if you are 18 or older you don’t even need a high school diploma.
- Need to be a U.S Citizen or have a green card.
- Employees receive full federal benefits, paid training, paid vacation and retirement.
To locate jobs in your area and to receive a FREE Hiring Guide, fill out the form on the right and click Learn More to continue.