Postal Job Placement Program
This is an online program, and your registration includes a variety of tools, resources and live agent support.
- Tools and resources are delivered online, and are made available at appropriate times as you are guided step by step through the postal hiring process.
- Live agent support is available from 8 AM to Midnight EST, Monday through Friday.
- Most candidates are able to get through the program and hiring process in a couple of weeks, depending on job availability and your personal schedule.
- Your registration with the Postal Job Placement Program gives you access to all the tools, resources and live agent support.
Refunds are provided in full to any candidate who does NOT pass the required postal exam.
- Refer to the Refund Policy and Procedure section in the Terms & Conditions for more details.
The simulator is an automatically timed and graded practice exam system that is designed to help candidates practice and learn how to score higher on the official exam from any desktop computer.
This is just one of several helpful tools and resources made available to registered candidates, but perhaps the most important, since the exam score determines whether or not a candidate is invited to the interview where job offers are made.
Your registration includes the following tools, resources, and support to assist you in all four steps of the postal hiring process.
- Hiring Guide – In this overview of the postal hiring process, candidates will gain a better understanding of how they can take advantage of the assistance made available to them, and avoid the pitfalls that cause most candidates to be eliminated.
- Job Locator – Searching for jobs can be difficult. Many candidates have complained that the main job search feature at the USPS site has issues. Four of the five ways it allows candidates to search for current job openings do not consistently function properly, causing most candidates to be led to believe there are no positions in an area, when in fact there may be positions available. One method that does work is the search by “State” option. But it still only lists jobs in a list and only displays 15 jobs at a time, again causing a lot of candidates to be led to believe there are only 15 jobs available in the state. To solve this issue, Postal Job Placement gathers all the posted job openings for the whole country, and presents them in a new, easy to read map format. Now, finding jobs in any area is as simple as entering a zip code and then seeing all the jobs represented by a pin in a visual manner, much like how most GPS systems work. This locator makes finding a job a lot easier, much quicker, and eliminates the issues with the job search feature at the main USPS site.
- Job Alerts – To make sure you never miss a job opening that becomes available in your area, we automatically notify you by email, as soon as new job openings become available within a certain distance to your zip code. Job openings come and go frequently, so the job alert systems gives you the assurance that you will never miss out on any new opportunities to become placed.
- Postal Exam Simulator – Your goal is to achieve a high score on the official exam that you will take at an independent testing facility. Most candidates show up for the exam totally unprepared, and never having had any exposure to the postal exam whatsoever. Because it’s possible to practice ahead of time and learn how to improve your performance on this type of exam, the simulator is a powerful tool to help you make sure you are one of the top three scorers on the exam. The simulator is an automatically timed and graded practice exam system that allows you to practice taking exams ahead of time, that are similar to the official exam you will take, so that you are properly prepared. You can access and utilize the Postal Exam Simulator from any desktop computer. You will see for yourself how practice ahead of time pays off, as you see your own scores continue to improve in the simulator. Over 90% of those who take these practice exams in the Postal Exam Simulator admit, after taking the first practice exam, that they realize they need help to achieve a higher score. The majority of candidates who take the postal exam are, unfortunately, never made aware that practicing ahead of time is so helpful or even possible. The simulator is far more effective as a practice tool as compared to working through practice exams with a pencil and paper in a study guide. Plus, it tracks your practice exam score progress so you can see for yourself how much of a difference practicing ahead of time can make.
- Tips for each step along the way – Rather than give you a big handbook or study guide, which is very difficult to follow along and reference as you move through the postal hiring process, we walk you through each step of the process one step at a time, and make available to you only the information you need for that specific step. This makes navigating the postal hiring process easier, and ensures you get the tips you need, when you need them.
- Live agent support – Sometimes we all need a little one-on-one personal attention. The postal hiring process can be a little intimidating. Therefore, helpful and informed agents are available to assist you throughout the entire process. This is the only place anywhere that you can receive live agent support for assistance in the postal hiring process.
We make every attempt to ensure that all registered candidates are treated fairly and given all the tools, resources and live agent support they need to excel in the postal hiring process.